30 June 2006

Hangin' at the farm

We went back to Eugster's (pronounced kind of like Ike-ster) farm today. We bought shortcakes and whipped topping at the grocery store yesterday and were hoping to get some strawberries at farmer's market. No luck there so we spent a couple hours playing at the farm and then got some berries before we left. I kept my promise to take my camera this time, so here are some pictures!!

Bug checking out the goats. He really wasn't as freaked out as he looks, the camera just caught him at an awkward moment!



Bean wants to be a chicken and go roost:



Both kids checking out the goats and chickens.



Tsk, tsk, tsk...road rage starts so young. "Hey, if you don't like going the speed limit, get your lips off my bumper and pass already!!!"



Construction crew digging in the dirt...



...and digging...



...and digging.



Ahoy, matey!




Can I just add:

Fresh Air + Sunshine + Chasing Chickens = REALLY good naps!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics of the kids! Dad will have to save this one off for GW for sure.

Anonymous said...

I especially loved the road rage pic of Bean...if looks could kill...

Anonymous said...

Grandma Beth said......
I loved the pictures of the kids. Let's me see how much they are growing. Keep it up!