01 December 2006

Snowy day entertainment

After the rain turning to freezing rain on Wednesday night, we had a smattering of snow on the ground yesterday. The kids, of course, had to get suited up and run around a bit. But this morning, there was some Real Snow on the ground when we got up! We got bundled up and the kids had a great time playing.


I swear, she started in mittens, she just refuses to keep them on. Her little hands get so cold, but those mitties are so hard to maneuver!

After getting cold and snowy, we came in, had lunch, and tried to get down for a nap. I must have dozed off, but no one else did. When I woke up, I discovered that the kids had dug around in my vanity and found my jewelery box and some make-up. Bug added his binkit as a lovely shawls with necklace and bracelets:

Bean thought some lipstick would complete her look perfectly (a lot of it rubbed off while I was waking up and searching for camera batteries):

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such lovely jewels and makeup! They both seem to be into the "more is better" phase of ornamentation...but they are clearly happy with the results. It's always fun to play "dress-up."