16 January 2007

I did it my way...

This should probably be Bug's theme song. Little stinker! While he enjoys painting and coloring, he has always been all about scribbling. Once in a while, he will draw a circle if I ask, but usually just gets silly about it. So imagine my surprise yesterday when he showed me the picture of a kitty that he drew for daddy!

Not that I have any right to be surprised. This is how he does everything. Resists with every fiber of his being and then one day just does it and pretty much executes it perfectly. Maybe I just need to carry this picture around when I'm worrying that he's never going to use the big potty...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, this is a bit too weird... I called Dad up to see Bug's picture (which, by the way, is very good) and read your blog, and just as soon as he returned downstairs again, he called up to ask me if I could hear what they were playing on XM...an instrumental of "I Did It My Way"!!