22 January 2007

Fluff in the Mail!

We are doing a fibery-goodness happy dance at our house. My KnitPicks order arrived! Actually, I found out this morning that delivery had been attempted on Saturday and the slip had slid out of the stack of mail and stayed in the mail box. So the kids and I trekked to the local post office to pick it up! So, without further ado, I present my new stuff!

KnitPicks Options needle tips in sizes 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and cords, end caps, and tightening tool to make 24" and 60" circular needles. I figure with the long one, I should be set to do magic loop on pretty much any size!



Next up is four skeins of Shine Sport in Blush, Cherry, Aquamarine, and Turquoise that is earmarked to make two Sheldon turtles.



Eight skeins of Swish Superwash...half is Bubblegum and the other half is Ballerina. These will become a sweater and leggings for Miss Bean. With these colors, who else would they be for???



Three skeins of Gloss sock yarn (merino wool/silk blend...very yummy and soft) in black to become a pair of socks for me. I haven't decided yet, but I am thinking something with an interesting stitch pattern. Also, I got three skeins since I would like a pair that are a little longer than the socks I get with 50 grams per foot. My feet are long. I use way to much yarn in the foot, which doesn't leave a lot for the cuff!



Last, but not least, two skeins of Telemark in Burlap and Bayberry. From these, I think I will probably make one (or more) of these.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a stash!! All the great projects you can now start—and won't your 'bou coffee love having its own cozy?