31 August 2006

Welcome to Camp Chaos!

Well, the great migration is well underway. We spent much of four days hauling stuff from the old apartment to the van and from the van to the new apartment. We got a good chunk of the old apartment cleaned up on Tuesday and the kids and I finished up on yesterday. After cleaning all morning, we came back to the new apartment and the kids watched videos while I worked on putting stuff away. There is progress, and fortunately, there is a three day weekend coming up, so hopefully, things will be better before long...

Today, the kids and I are going to take things easier. I caught up on reading my comics online and we'll probably go to the park or the zoo, since things have been so stressful for all of us. The kids need a break from the craziness and so do I.

0 comments: