25 August 2006

Ugh!

I can't think of anything better than a summer cold...except maybe a summer cold the week one is moving to a new apartment! Bean has been having a significant snotter situation most of the week. Then I started to get a tickly throat the night before last. Then, yesterday, Bug started sneezing like crazy. I am doping up on TheraFlu and trying to get a little extra rest, but tomorrow we start moving!

KittyDaddy's dad is coming tomorrow and we will start hauling stuff in the minivan. Then we have a U-Haul van on Sunday for the bigger stuff (furniture). We have to have our current apartment cleaned and ready to check out by noon on Thursday. Needless to say, I fully expect things to be a big crazy for the next week. Hopefully, thing will be looking up by next Friday!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm with you on this one...my own personal worse-case scenario is moving...but moving with a cold ups the ante! Why do one miserable thing [moving] when you can do that one miserable thing more miserably [suffering from a cold]? Just wish we could provide more than emotional support for your move. Good luck with it all.