09 August 2006


I cast on for my tank/shell and got six rows in and discovered a twist, so I had to frog it. The weird thing is that I checked religiously to make sure that it wasn't twisted for the first three or four rows. Then when I finished row 6, it was twisted. I figured I should have been able to find the twist and fix it. Couldn't find it. So either (1) an early twist got past me even though I thought I was checking carefully, (2) it's possible to twist on row 5 or 6 and not be able to see where it happened (which I doubt), or (3) the knitting pixies were messing with me.

Anyway, you can also see my very fancy stitch markers. I put buttons on the paperclips that marked the beginning and half way (the sides).