07 March 2007

An up-to-now secret WIP...

I have had a project "on the needles" for a while now, but haven't been widely advertising the fact. There have been a couple of similar project that have wound up (non-voluntarily) in the frog pond, so we didn't want to advertise too soon! We are about 1/3 of the way done and expect to bind off and weave in ends sometime mid-September. Here is a progress photo as of yesterday and here is a picture from three weeks ago. Based on how previous projects like this have turned out, I'm guessing it will be pretty cute!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty much speechless!! I was expecting to see a sweater or some vastly complicated WIP project that would take all summer to complete...you totally led me down the garden path with your announcement. What exciting news! We'll be talking to you... XOXO

Ms. Knitingale said...

Hooray! You make them so well, I'm not a bit surprised you decided to cast on for another. Must be superior stash. Congratulations to all of you! Will it be a surprise as to whether you used the blue pattern or the pink pattern?

Marianne said...

Dudette! How absolutely wonderful!
Wow...I am so happy for you and your family...mercy, I love those babies. So...you do realize...(this coming from a mother of three) this means life will be as a 3 ring circus? Oh what fun!
Take good care.