10 March 2007

*sigh*

Quote from Bug: "But I love my pee. He's my be-e-e-est friend!" Somewhere along the line Saturday, Bug decided that he no longer wants to part company with his pee. I thought he was just being finicky about public toilets, but he wouldn't let me flush it away after he used the "little potty" at home once we FINALLY got home. I sure hope this phase passes quickly!

We went to a bike show this morning that was not really what we were expecting and VERY crowded, but enjoyed checking it out. Bug fell head over heels in love with a little bike just his size in a lovely, truly masculine lavender. He decided that the one just like it, but smaller and in hot pink would be Bean's. All I can say is that I am amazed that we got out of there with neither new bikes nor a colossal tantrum.

1 comments:

Ms. Knitingale said...

Falling over laughing at that one! Poor Bug. I used to have a student whose mom tried to handle the potty training issue by getting him some Batman underwear. Which was great...until he started claiming that it was BATMAN who wet them, not him!