30 January 2008

FO: Princess Shoes

The Princess shoes are finished. Well, at least they were when I took the pictures. They already require minor surgery to fix an errant elastic loop, but Bean practically pitched a fit when I took them away long enough for a picture after I finished, so the repair can wait!

Specifications
Yarn: Paton's Classic Merino Wool
Needles: Denise Interchangeable, Size 10½
Pattern: Fiber Trends Felt Ballerina Slippers (AC-14) by Bev Galeskas
Verdict: Love 'em. Bean loves 'em, too. Fortunately, I decided to go up a size, so they were fine even though I overfelted the Princess hat!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Once she puts on princess shoes, it's almost impossible for a little girl to take them off. It's most likely a very good thing that they are soft...so Bean can sleep in them, too. ;o)

YarnThrower said...

Those slippers are adorable!

I left a little something for you over on my blog....

Marianne said...

Those are SO cuuuute! Good one, namma!

knottykitty said...

So,so cute cute cute!!!