15 February 2007

Happy Valentine's Day

We had a quiet, at-home Valentine's Day. For dinner we had yummy lasagna, garlic bread and jello salad:
The jello was strawberry-banana in a heart-shaped mold garnished with cool-whip, bananas and red sugar sprinkles. Needless to say, a big hit with Bug!

This is the desert that Mom put together for the family:

Heart-shaped brownies, with a little cool whip and garnished with special Valentine's Peanut Butter Cup and Peppermint Patty. We only made up one plate for a bedtime snack, because Daddy's Valentine for us was a Cold Stone Creamery cake (Coffee House Crunch, second row on the left)...pretty decadent! We still have a good chunk left in the freezer!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I hope you're satisfied...I now have drooled all over my mouse and keyboard after viewing your photos and the Coffee House Crunch cake...

Ms. Knitingale said...

Yep, drooled on MY keyboard, too. Good thing I can't absorb calories through the monitor...I can't, can I????