18 February 2008

Ack. A backlog

There seems to be a bit of a logjam somewhere between my brain and the Blogger publish button these days. I think his name is Beeb, but it's hard to say for sure. First, the spinning update I missed on Friday:

Spin My Spindle
8 Feb to 14 Feb 2008

Activity: Spinning
Fiber: Alpaca
Spindle: Ashford
Amount: 13 grams

Next, a list of thing I need to catch up on postwise:
  1. Valentine's Day
  2. Another FO that has nothing to do with my to do list
  3. Knit Night on Friday
  4. Train Show on Saturday
  5. Secret of the Stole update
  6. A Beeb milestone
  7. A Bean milestone
Numbers 1, 6, 7 need picture documentation before I post them. Number 2 I might try to pop in and out and finish up while working on dinner. Number 5 is another quick post. I'll try to get a proper post with 1, 3, 4, 6, and 7 tomorrow.

Although I am truly a winter person, I am getting a little tired of the snow. We passed up the record snowfall for the season last Tuesday. Since then, we have had more snow on Wednesday, Sunday and all day today. Little ones with cabin fever don't help.

0 comments: