30 October 2006

According to my thermometer...

Mom and Dad should be almost back to Oregon by now. Today is sunny and 66°! It was mostly overcast and chilly during their trip, so if it is warming up again, they must be almost home. We had a wonderful visit with them and I promise to get back to blogging and catching up soon. A sneak peak of what I need to catch up on (and post pictures of):

  • Open house at the local fire station (10/14)
  • A Kite Festival (10/15)
  • Grandma and Grandpa visiting (10/20 - 10/27)
  • Trick or Treating at the Zoo (10/21)
  • A very Beanie birthday (10/21, party 10/22)
  • Geology museum (10/26)
I also need to get back to knit blogging. I finally have some finished objects that I need to get blogging on!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, well, Mom and Dad spent a couple of extra days here and there along the way, so we're actually planning on arriving back in Oregon tomorrow (Thursday). We really had a wonderful time visiting with you and the littles...and are anxiously awaiting the blog entries that you have listed.