11 December 2008

Snow!

Last Friday, we had our first "real" snow of the year. I drove home from Knit Night in it. Not fun! But the aftermath over the weekend was fun. Beeb got to check out the crazy white stuff...

From 100KC533

He wasn't quite sure what to think, but he was definitely the first one to want to go in! He got one short sled ride on our little backyard hill on my lap and I managed to snap one picture of Bean on the sled before Beeb needed to be up, Up, UP! Like NOW!

From 100KC533

I'm pretty sure that both Beeb and Bean had more clothes than kid. Bug was a sledding fool too, but not while I had free hands. We had another good snow on Tuesday, so there is even more snow now, so we are getting ready to find a REAL sledding hill with our friend this afternoon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good grief! What is this cold white stuff anyway??!! I don't wonder that he wanted UP! Very cute picture, though, of his first exposure of the season to snow.

Molly Bee said...

Too cool! I love the penguin picture. There is nothing like watching bundled up toddlers try to maneuver around!

Knittymama said...

Such fun! I think Knittykid had that same look on his face last winter:-)