16 December 2008

Happy Birthday Bug!

My first baby is six today! And, in case I might have forgotten, he has reminded me about every half an hour ALL. DAY. My smart, cute, funny guy is growing up into such a delightful kid. Although there are still moments that he is a snuggle bug and very much a mama's boy (in the best sense of the term), he is also getting so much more capable, mature, and independent all the time. Yep, I gots me some pretty cool kids!

2002

2003

2004

2005

2006

2007

2008

4 comments:

Marianne said...

Sending a HUGE GINORMOUS Happy Birthday to Bug. 6, it's a very good year, eh?

Anonymous said...

Since we sang "Happy Birthday" to the excited six-year-old on the phone yesterday, we'll just have to wish him a very happy unbirthday today. The picture of the birthday boy with his favorite sister (who, poor little Bean, didn't get any unbirthday presents yesterday) is very sweet.

Cindy G said...

Yay Bug! And he knits! Another very happy unbirthday.

Anonymous said...

P.S.

I meant to also tell you that I liked the Lego cakes...very imaginative, and yet simple, to build.