18 November 2006

WIP Friday on Saturday

In the same order as they appear on the sidebar, my current WIPs are:
The candle flame lace shawl. I am almost done with the eighth lace repeat. I haven't completely decided how many repeats to do. I think I have enough yarn for 15, but we'll see how it looks at 12 and decide from there.



Bloomers for the Crumpets dress. Still just needs the elastic. I really need to just finish the darn things so I can get 'em off the list.

The current purse sock. I am doing a peasant heel, which is added after finishing the toe, so I am actually a couple of inches past the heel point. Since the weather is getting cold, I'm not making as much progress as it is just about impossible to knit while the kids are playing in the park this time of year. I can knit while they play at home, but then I don't pull out the purse sock...



Feather and Fan lace scarflet. All that is left is weaving in the ends. Like the bloomers, I need to be Nike inspired and "Just Do It." I'm so stinkin' close.

This is most of a washable, reusable cover for our Swiffer duster. It is based on the ball-band dishcloth in Mason-Dixon knitting. I'm afraid I can't take credit for being clever enough to come up with the Swiffer idea. While this is my own design, I got the idea from a couple of other blogs.



Recently finished objects include the pumpkin hat and the cat parts for the kids' Halloween costume. I will hopefully get my ducks in a row and get some FO pics up soonish.

0 comments: