09 November 2008

Yipes!

I am happy to report that I made it to knit night, sat next to Molly Bees and the Sow's Ear is still standing! I'm still slow and limpy, but gradually improving. I did however find a surprise when I got home from Knit Night. I left behind my long-haired little baby:

and returned home to my nearly bald toddler:


Yep, Daddy got loose with the clippers again. Clearly, I need to hide the durn things every time I leave the house! However, to Daddy's credit, Bean begged to have her hair shorn as well and he refused. So Kitty Chai has escaped as well.

9 comments:

mama tee said...

It was fun catchin' up! I've been in the "not motivated to blog" as well. I think you just motivated me b/c I enjoyed so much hearing about your fall happenings:) Haircuts, loosing a tooth, b-days, caramel apples, canaries, oh my...what excitement!
XO to all of you,
S

Anonymous said...

Happy to hear that you made it to knit night and that you are improving. Three active little ones make recuperation (i.e., resting the beaten and bruised parts) pretty challenging.

Love Beeb's haircut; it looks really cute on him...but then, what doesn't?

Cindy G said...

Oh my! What a transformation! But Dad did a good job, and he looks really cute.

Elizabeth said...

Aww. Isn't it amazing how much more grown up they look after a haircut? Your husband does a good job with the clippers.

YarnThrower said...

LOVE the crew cut! It's how my boys wear their hair in summer, because they sweat so much (and because I LOVE the crew cut)! Glad you made it to knit night! One of these days I'll try to catch up with you all again. Maybe in April 2011?

Marianne said...

Awww, look at the big boy! Love it!
Glad you made it out to knitnight!

Molly Bee said...

OMGosh! He's a big boy now! What a handsome lad!

Knittymama said...

Wow!!! He doesn't play around with t hose clippers, huh?? Send him over here, Knittykid needs a trim!

Cloudberry said...

What a change! But he's cute! And those eyes - he'll break a lot of hearts when he grow up ;)