20 November 2008

*snort*

So, Mama is in the kitchen making coffee and Bug wanders in and we have the following conversation:

Bug: Hey lady!
Me: Hey kid!
Bug: So, what's your name? My name is [first name], but most people just call me "handsome."
He then says something about being a mailman (which I didn't catch because I am doubled over laughing) and hands me a picture of a spider he has drawn.

Lotsa knitting going on, some FOs that still haven't been posted, but I'll catch y'all up eventually...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL...Bug sounds like he's practicing his "pickup" lines already...did he also have the appropriate swagger when he walked into the kitchen? The ladies had best be on their guard!

Molly Bee said...

What a play-ah! He's right though. He's very handsome!

Cindy G said...

Very loud giggle snort at the punchline! Kids, ya gotta love them.

mama tee said...

awe-some.

Cloudberry said...

*lol*
Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

He will swing amazing numbers of chicks that way someday.

Molly Bee said...

You missed a heckuva Knit Night! Am I going to see you tomorrow night at Charity knitting?