02 April 2010

This post is rated PG-13 for brief ovine nudity

MollyBees, it’s all your fault.  See what you started?

100_2343

Yeah, it’s just two now…but that’s how it all starts.  Innocently at first, but before you know it, I’m down at the Ear offering to trade plasma for just one more skein of natural DK weight.  And look…you can shear them too:

100_2344

The mama, Mrs. Shearling, is at the left and the baby, Lambert, is on the right.  Mrs. Shearling is DK weight bare from Knit Picks.  Lambert is a wool-silk blend of bare fingering weight, also from Knit Picks.  I believe that his great-grandpappy was a silk worm.  Not sure of the logistics there and I’m afraid if I conjecture, I may lose my PG-13 rating and get upped to R.

3 comments:

Molly Bee said...

Sorry to have lured ewe to the Baaaaaaaad side! BWahahahahahah!

Namma said...

Okay, now I'm intrigued...how do you shear them? They sure are cute little lambkins.

Cindy G said...

A-freaking-dorable! The kids must love them, too.