23 March 2010

A Finished Object

100_2328

Just in time for spring, some extremely springy socks!  These are Trekking hand painted and the pattern is Leyburn (Rav link).  I love ‘em!  This is the second pair of Leyburn socks I have knitted.  The first pair seems as if it would fit my foot and ankle perfectly, but I cant get the cuffs and legs over my sticky-outy heels.  Now that Beeb isn’t as likely to wander off at the park, I think I will be more productive sock-wise again!  I’m almost done with another sock since finishing these.  We’ll not from beginning to end…it’s the Kitty Man socks that I have been working on and destroying needles for around two years.  If I can keep from breaking more needles and/or losing my project bag, these might actually get finished soon!

And try not to faint from surprise that I have posted two days in a row.  My goal is to get back to posting more (or less) regularly.  The biggest obstacle to posting more is never remembering to take my camera with me.  Working on it…

4 comments:

Charity said...

Ooooh, these are very happy! Great spring socks! :o)

Cindy G said...

Love the springy green.

Namma said...

Love the pattern and the green, but you missed St. Paddy's Day by almost a week!

Molly Bee said...

Don't forget LSK tomorrow!