26 January 2010

Toddler law school

Since turning two last September, Beeb has completed his course work at baby law school and sat for the baby boards (and passed with flying colors), so I thought I would let him explain property law.

Beeb sez:

1. If I like it, it’s mine.
2. If it’s in my hands, it’s mine.
3. If I can take it from you, it’s mine.
4. If I had it a week ago, it’s mine.
5. If it’s mine, it must never appear to be yours in any way.
6. If I’m doing or building something, all the pieces are mine.
7. If it looks just like mine, it’s mine.
8. If I think it’s mine, it’s mine.
9. If it’s near me, it’s mine.
10. If it’s broken, it’s yours.

Today's post brought to you by the word: Mye-in!

1 comments:

Namma said...

From afar (me), that's so cute; from close up (you), maybe not so much...but then, look at who's issuing the edict. Ah, yes, just one of the hard lessons of life for a two-year-old: sharing ;o)